Roofer Framingham MA
Roofer Framingham MA – Local Roofer
If you Google roofer Framingham MA you will find Connell Roofing an experienced roofer that has been installing shingle roofs and metal roofs for over 60 years.
The roof is a critical part of any home or building’s structure. When it fails, you’ll know it. When choosing a roofer in Framingham MA, you’ll want to ensure you choose a roofer that is experienced, reliable, and affordable.
Experienced, Reliable and Affordable Roofer in Framingham MA
Homeowners and businesses in Massachusetts have been choosing Connell Roofing. We offer turnkey residential and commercial roofing services regarding new roof installations, roof repairs, and roof maintenance. We work on a variety of different roof types, including:
- Asphalt shingles
The roofing systems we install are constructed to last 50+ years with extended full-coverage warranties.
We Are A Leading Roofer Servicing Framingham MA And Surrounding Towns
We use GAF shingles and CertainTeed shingles. Here is some important information about these top rated roofing materials.
- Roofing shingles and complete roof systems
- Advanced technology in every design
- Built tough and to be wind resistant
- High-definition shingles boost curb appeal
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Architectural style shingles
- Heaviest weight available
- Large assortment of colors
- Limited lifetime warranty
Residential and Commercial Roofers near Framingham MA
When it’s time to replace or repair your roof, turn to the experts at Connell Roofing. Quality materials and precise installation mean you’ll be enjoying your roof for years to come. Here are some of the roofing services we offer and how we work.
- Roof inspections: we offer a comprehensive inspection to determine if your roof needs repairs or an entire replacement.
- Keeping the work area clean and your environment undisturbed: we tarp off the whole house, including shrubs, to ensure no damage to your home or landscaping.
- Meticulous removal: we strip off all the shingle layers on the roof down to the decking and reattach any loose plywood or roof boards during inspection; replacement of any rotten wood is at no charge.
- Premium ice and water barriers: we use GAF Storm Guard to protect from gutter ice backup and roof ice dams; it’s installed around any penetrations such as skylights, vent pipes, bath vents, and static vents as well as heated walls and chimneys.
- Underlayment installation: a synthetic felt, high-quality underlayment is placed on the remainder of the deck.
- Rakes and eaves: heavy-gauge drip edge metal is used on these elements as well as GAF PRO START on eaves for better warranty coverage.
- Aluminum step flashing is installed on all chimneys.
- Flanges: aluminum/rubber flanges dress all vent pipes.
- Roofing shingles: after all underlayment, flanges, and flashing is installed, the new shingles go down and are properly adhered to the surface as required by the manufacturer.
- Ventilation: COBRA style ridge vents are available.
- Quotes: we deliver quotes based on our recommendations that include labor, materials, and permit fees
Why Choose Us for Your Roofing Needs in Framingham MA
Roofing installation and repair is a very specialized service. It requires years of experience and specific expertise. We hold a HIC Registration and a construction supervisor license. We are also insured and bonded. Our team arrives at your home on time and ready to work. A foreman is on-site for every job should you have questions or concerns.
We never leave a job site in disarray. We’ll clean up after the completion of the job, including clearing out your gutters. We even run a magnet through your yard to ensure we get every last nail.
As a statement of the quality of our work, we offer customers a 10-year labor warranty against any workmanship defects. Material warranties are provided by the manufacturer, and we are happy to go over those with you.
If you are searching for a roofer near Framingham MA, contact Connell Roofing for a free estimate at 781-444-7577.
Request A Roofing, Siding or Gutter Estimate