Roofing Contractors Natick MA
If you search for roofing contractors Natick MA you will find Connell Roofing. We are a leading roofing contractor servicing residential and commercial property owners in Natick MA, for over 60 years.
The roof is a critical part of any home or building’s structure. When it fails, you’ll know it. When choosing a roof installation and repair company in Eastern Massachusetts, you’ll want to ensure your contractor is experienced, reliable, and affordable.
For Professional Roofing Services in Natick MA Call Connell Roofing
Homeowners and businesses in Natick MA have been choosing Connell Roofing for years. We offer turnkey residential and commercial roofing services regarding new roof installations, roof repairs, and roof maintenance. We work on a variety of different roof types, including:
- Asphalt shingles
The roofing systems we install are constructed to last 50+ years with extended full-coverage warranties.
Roofing Products We Use For Roofing Services in Natick MA
We use GAF and CertainTeed shingles. Here is some important information about these roofing materials.
- Roofing shingles and complete roof systems
- Advanced technology in every design
- Built tough and to be wind resistant
- High-definition shingles boost curb appeal
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Architectural style shingles
- Heaviest weight available
- Large assortment of colors
- Limited lifetime warranty
Residential and Commercial Roofing Contractors near Natick MA
When it’s time to replace or repair your roof, turn to the experts at Connell Roofing. Quality materials and precise installation mean you’ll be enjoying your roof for years to come. Here are some of the roofing services we offer and how we work.
- Roof inspections: we offer a comprehensive inspection to determine if your roof needs repairs or an entire replacement.
- Keeping the work area clean and your environment undisturbed: we tarp off the whole house, including shrubs, to ensure no damage to your home or landscaping.
- Meticulous removal: we strip off all the shingle layers on the roof down to the decking and reattach any loose plywood or roof boards during inspection; replacement of any rotten wood is at no charge.
- Premium ice and water barriers: we use GAF Storm Guard to protect from gutter ice backup and roof ice dams; it’s installed around any penetrations such as skylights, vent pipes, bath vents, and static vents as well as heated walls and chimneys.
- Underlayment installation: a synthetic felt, high-quality underlayment is placed on the remainder of the deck.
- Rakes and eaves: heavy-gauge drip edge metal is used on these elements as well as GAF PRO START on eaves for better warranty coverage.
- Aluminum step flashing is installed on all chimneys.
- Flanges: aluminum/rubber flanges dress all vent pipes.
- Roofing shingles: after all underlayment, flanges, and flashing is installed, the new shingles go down and are properly adhered to the surface as required by the manufacturer.
- Ventilation: COBRA style ridge vents are available.
- Quotes: we deliver quotes based on our recommendations that include labor, materials, and permit fees
Why Choose Us for Your Roofing Needs in Natick MA
Roofing installation and repair is a very specialized service. It requires years of experience and specific expertise. We hold a HIC Registration and a construction supervisor license. We are also insured and bonded. Our team arrives at your home on time and ready to work. A foreman is on-site for every job should you have questions or concerns.
We never leave a job site in disarray. We’ll clean up after the completion of the job, including clearing out your gutters. We even run a magnet through your yard to ensure we get every last nail.
As a statement of the quality of our work, we offer customers a 10-year labor warranty against any workmanship defects. Material warranties are provided by the manufacturer, and we are happy to go over those with you.
If you are searching for roofing contractors near Natick MA, contact Connell Roofing today. We can be reached at 781-444-7577 or by requesting and estimate.